Preparing for the purchase of your first home is a step by step process. There’s a list of significant considerations and to-do list items, however, with proper preparation, the journey can be more of an exciting adventure than a tedious process. The list of links below cover some of the important areas you will want to consider, and the more you know, the less you’ll stress. This list is organic, so I will add information from time to time. And as always, I’m happy to discuss any questions you may have; so please don’t hesitate to contact me at your convenience.
CALIFORNIA FIRST TIME HOME BUYER PROGRAMS
- Nerdwallet.com | Finding the Right Mortgage
- Bankrate.com | Homebuyer Assistance Programs
- FHA.com | First Time Buyer Program
- CalHFA 1st Loan | Low Down Payment Options
- CalHFA MYHOME | Offers 2nd Mortgage Assistance
HOME BUYING ARTICLES OF INTEREST
- In Closing: How to Seal the Home-Buying Deal
- New Home Buyers Tell All. They Did It – You Can Too
- Step By Step Guide To Buying a Home
- 2019: Home Buyer and Seller Generational Trends Report
- What Is the Best Time to Buy a House?
LOCAL MARKET STATISTICS